Sunday, November 29, 2009

I need a face book invitation?

moogoesthecow7@yahoo.com

I need a face book invitation?
For what exactly?


A photo album?





To join?


To join, you use your university/college (or even high school) email address, and that college or university has to be a participant of Facebook.





I've never known if you can just invite someone...I just know they need that email address.


I'm looking around right now and I'll try it if I find the invitation tab.





------------------------------


I read on your other question where you said you can't register unless someone invites you.


Back when I joined, that wasn't the case. You just needed your university email address and no one ever invited anyone. I see that there is an invitation option, but I still don't know how it will let anyone join unless they're a student at a registered and participating school.





As for high schools, there are some high schools that are registered on there, but not many that I know of.





Anyway, I sent one to that email address so you can see if it will work.
Reply:good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment