Friday, April 16, 2010

How can I stop someone who is not in my friend list at face book from seeing my face book profile details?

for instance someone researches some names and those names are written in black or blue. that person can see blue names' profil without adding as a friend but black names' profil cannot be seen. can someone explain this to me? because I do not want someone can check my profil and photos without my permission. I changed al privacy settings but it did not work.

How can I stop someone who is not in my friend list at face book from seeing my face book profile details?
You mentioned that you changed the privacy settings, but it didn't work. Sounds like you should contact their help dept. (Which should take about 6 years, it seems). From what I understand, you just need to click on the privacy tab and change "who can find my profile in a search" in the pull-down menu. Bear in mind that these changes sometimes take a day or so to go through.


No comments:

Post a Comment