Monday, April 12, 2010

I would like to register for face book?

I tried from my cell phone, but was asked to register from my PC! please help

I would like to register for face book?
I never cared for it either.


360 is much better %26amp; dont belive the Rumors, its still there yet.


Also there is such a thing as making %26amp; creating your Own message board, Type in conforums, There good, you can make your colors the way you want, %26amp; advertise your site on Show N tell in conforums, maybe ill edit this %26amp; send you the link, its more of a Fun board, you create yourself %26amp; send link to your friends to join, hope this helps


edit) heres the link hon%26gt;%26gt;%26gt; http://www.conforums.com/index.html
Reply:facebook isnt worth the time. theres too many applications and you get overloaded with invites to stupid things. most people have myspace, try that.


No comments:

Post a Comment