Friday, April 16, 2010

I was trying to transfer high schools on face book. I accidentally left one and it wont join a high school?

log into facebook. in the top right corner it'll say account. click on that then you see four options click on networks, and fix your network like that. hope this helps.

I was trying to transfer high schools on face book. I accidentally left one and it wont join a high school?
This happened to me, I left my high school and transfered to a private school but I couldn't figure out how to change it on facebook and I left my first HS one. To fix it email customer support (contact us on facebook) and tell them your problem, as well as your name, new HS and graduating year
Reply:For whatever reason, Facebook is really particular about you joining HS networks. On your education info, you can put in as many as you want, but you can only join one HS network and that's it, if you leave you can't join another. Also, if you join a college network and then try to add a HS one, you can't do it.


No comments:

Post a Comment