Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Just met an old friend in Face book i sent her message she didn't respond what should I do?

I want to give up but i wnat to talk to one of my goodd friends again





Her name is Shannon Hines frm Baltimore Maryland i just put that to see if anyone here might know her. I

Just met an old friend in Face book i sent her message she didn't respond what should I do?
i dont know man maybe show a pic so she can remember just stay positive there might be a chance
Reply:i say that if she's an old friend, maybe it is time to let go.


i met an old friend on facebook and did the same thing she said, "who are you?" she moved only like 3 years ago and now she has no clue who i am. sometimes people are like that.


sorry that i don't know her.


hope this helps :)


No comments:

Post a Comment